Here’s an update for the Globe Tattoo Hack or might as well we can call it a Globe Tattoo Tweak since it deals with tweaking your Globe Tattoo USB Stick to perform at its utmost performance.
Here is what I do to tweak and/or hack my Globe tattoo.
- Insert you Globe Tattoo to your PC / Laptop and let the Globe Tattoo Interface initiate. Once initiated, make sure that your Globe Tattoo is not connected yet, and then go to Tools then choose Options.
- Once your inside the Options window, choose Profile Management and choose “New” and you’ll get to the window below.
- Under the Profile Name, you can opt to choose any kind of name you want for that connection.
- Under the APN box, choose the Static Option and enter http.globe.com.ph on the APN Field
- Under the Authentication Box put *99***1# on the access number box. There is no need to input anything on the username and password fields.
- after setting everything up, click the advanced button and change the DNS Settings to “static” type your preferred DNS in the fields. Click here for a list of Globe DNS values applicable for Globe Internet.
- After that, click Ok and then click Save on the right panel. Also don’t forget to set it as default. Once you go back to the Globe Tattoo interface, the new Globe Tattoo Network Profile would now be available on the dropdown menu.
Note though, this works for me but I cannot guarantee that it would work for you… Dont intend to do this if you are going to complain to me if it does not work. Do the Globe Tattoo Hack – Tweak at your own risk.